Early Life and Childhood
His real name is Morgan Hudson, born on August 6, 2001. He hails from Sheffield, England, and holds a British nationality. Currently, he is 19 years old and his birth sign is Leo. His mother’s name is Jill Hudson and his father’s name is Darren Hudson.
He is an only child and he has a dog named Bruno. His stepdad, Martin, known as Bald Martin, has also been in a few of Morgan’s videos. Apart from the fact mentioned above, Morgz has managed to keep his family background away from the media.
Facts of Morgz
|Full Name:||Morgan Hudson|
|Born Date:||06 Aug, 2001|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, Gamer, Actor|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Break Up||Kiera Bridget|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
In June 2014, he opened his YouTube channel with the video “Minecraft Faction Base Speed Build + Tour”. Initially, he named his channel ‘ItsMorgz’ but later changed it to just ‘Morgz’. The initial videos posted on his channel were mostly about showing off his gaming prowess through various plays in games like Minecraft and mainly FIFA.
In between, he would post Q&A videos and celebratory ones for various subscriber goals milestones. His mother is a huge part of Morgz’s channel, often being featured in a lot of his videos either as a guest or a prank ‘victim’. He started off with a gaming channel called “LegendaryGamersHD”.
Morgz also did Gaming Setup videos. His second public Gaming Setup becomes his first video to reach 1 million views, his second most popular also being the previous Gaming Setup Morgz made the time he hit around 1,000 subscribers. Morgz announced his P.O Box where his fans can send fan mail and have done a series of him opening fan mail.
Further, Morgz also did London Vlogs with 5 other YouTubers, Wills, TheBlueDan, Swarmzy, Skillzer, and Treeny, doing the Crossbar Challenge together at the Sidemen Pitch. And, ever since the release of ‘Pokemon GO’, Morgz has done an enormous amount of Pokemon GO videos. Therefore, his most popular one was, “MY BEST POKEMON CATCH!!! – POKEMON GO! – SO MANY CP 1,000+ Pokemon! it has over 6 million views and was his most popular video in a week.
Later, Morgan started doing challenges, DIY’s, and vlogs, giving him a major boost and growth on his channel. And after the major growth, he then continued doing vlogs, challenges, and DIYs. He also did multiple challenges when he took a trip to Cyprus, giving him another boost. Moreover, Morgz was featured in a Sidemen Sunday video jokingly as a ‘disease’ in the Sidemen Family Fortune.
After the success of DIY’s, challenges, and vlogs, Morgan’s channel was slowly growing, not getting a lot of views, and often loses a chunk of subscribers after uploading a video. His common view-count per video would be at least 200,000 views, but some do often get higher than that. Morgz was on a struggle in the second half of 2017 before returning to the past trend ‘Song Lyric Text’ pranking, which got millions of views. He has been through some controversies too. But, he overcame from those.
On July 21, 2019, Morgan and his family announced that they will be hosting an event called “MorgzFest” that will take place on August 31 and September 1. ‘Pyrocynical’ was planned to go into MorgzFest but failed, due to the event is been filled with kids. Some of them have managed to take a picture with Morgz, despite them not getting into the event. The ‘MorgzFest’ YouTube channel was created on November 13, 2016. Till now, it has garnered over 83.6K subscribers.
He was in a relationship with Kiera Bridget. She has done a lot of challenges, pranks, and ‘surprising’ videos with Morgz. They are no longer together but are still really good friends. They dated from mid-2018 to mid-2019. Therefore, they announced their breakup on July 30th, 2019 on Instagram and Twitter. As of now, he is dating fellow social media star ‘Tamzin Taber’.
This amazing personality has maintained a good as well as muscular body physique. He is quite tall and has a height of 6 feet 3 inches. Similarly, he has a bodyweight of around 79 kilos. Moreover, his biceps size is 14.5 inches. His body measurements are 40-32-33 (chest-waist-hip) inches. Further, he has brown eyes as well as the hair of the same color.
Social Media and Net Worth
His Instagram account ‘@morgz’ has earned over 922K followers. He is also active on Twitter and has gained over 211.5K followers. Similarly, his YouTube channel ‘Morgz’ has gathered over 11.3 million subscribers. And, the ‘MorgzFest’ YouTube channel has amassed over 83.6K subscribers.
Morgan is a young social media celebrity. He might make a very good amount of money as being a successful YouTube star. He has an estimated net worth of around $8 million.
Facts About Morgz
- Morgz began his YouTube career with the gaming channel LegendaryGamerHD. On it, he would put out Minecraft, Call of Duty and FIFA gameplay content. The channel was eventually renamed to AngryGamerHD. When his subscriber count reached 1000, Morgan renamed his account to MorgzGaming.
- When Morgz reached 14,000 subscribers, he released his first set of merchandise. The first set of Morgz merch was centred around the popular beverage Diet Coke. He even hosted a Diet Coke challenge competition to commemorate the merch release.
- Morgan even did gaming setup videos. His second gaming setup became his first to 1 million views. His two videos on setups remain his two most viewed.
- On reaching 40,000 subscribers, Morgan changed his channel name from ItsMorgz to Morgz. YouTube verified his account a few days later. Morgz now began to put out loads of FIFA-centric content and gained a massive following. His sub count skyrocketed. Morgz went from 40K to 1 million subscribers, all in the span of 1 month.
- His video is titled FIFA 17!!! went viral, racking up 2 million-plus views in its first few days of release. His subscriber count flew up from 160,000 to 200,000.
- Morgz is known for his ‘Last to Leave’ and 24-hour challenge videos.
- The online world does take its toll. In 2021, Morgan uploaded a video called “I’m Leaving Youtube…”, stating how he has grown into a different person. He promises to produce content that looks and feels different.
- Morgan was also featured in a video of a world-famous Swedish YouTuber. PewDiePie