A wide fraction of people claims it to be a made-up fiction work. They call it ‘the biggest online myth.’
Alexandria Genesis or purple eye syndrome is a myth or maybe there lies some truth behind, as they say. It has been trending too high on the server for the past one-and-half decades. It has been a mind-boggling thing to everyone who ever took time to search it. Alexandria’s Genesis is a combination of some of the rarest conditions together. The fun part is that these super rare conditions are too rare to be found in human individually, forget about found in a combo. Some belief this thing to be a harsh super-natural reality whereas the other group calls it a made-up fiction.
There have been too many distinct opinions on what Alexandria’s Genesis is. There is no scientific evidence ever found in history nor was any case ever reported. With the world population crossing 7.5 billion, there is no Alexandria’s Genesis case present by far. This piece from the lemony blog is to help you understand what it is? We have tried to combine all the major information available on Alexandria’s Genesis.
What is Alexandria’s Genesis?
Alexandria’s Genesis is medically a super rare condition. Scientists claim that it is caused due to genetic mutation. A person suffering from this condition witnesses color change in their eyes. The normal eye color switches to purple or lilac shade and turns deeper during puberty. The eye change usually happens within the six-months of the birth that is usually in the infancy period. The color change does not one’s eyesight.
Although there aren’t any cases reported so far, people believe that the patients lead a very normal life. While many believe it to be a result of genetic mutation, humans suffering from it tend to turn into perfect physically. There are some clearly visible changes that follow after mutation.
A Look at its History
For a disease as baffling as Alexandria’s Genesis, it makes sense to want to look at its history. Here is what we found after thorough research online.
Alexandria’s Genesis was named after an English girl called Alexandria. She was supposedly the first person to suffer from this so-called ‘purple eye syndrome.’ It happened back in 1329 in England. Alexandria’s eye changed its color to purple after six months of her birth. With the world so uncivilized and traditional, lacking scientific guidance, it was believed to be a foul play by some witchcraft. The kid was taken to the priest for examination. The priest called her a special child with eyes gifted from the almighty god.
Years later, Alexandria was married and was blessed with two kids. The kids too had similar eyes and other physical appearance. They too did not have any hair growth in the body apart from lashes, eyebrows, nostrils, and head. They lead a healthy life. Alike her mother, Alexandria, they lead a long life over 100-years.
Symptoms of Alexandria’s Genesis
Alexandria’s Genesis! A disease with some really ‘hard-to-believe’ conditions
It may be a myth or a work of fiction. But it may also be some undiscovered truth. Change in the eye color, physical appearance, etc. are some of the symptoms of Alexandria’s Genesis.
Here is a list of symptoms that people affected by it have.
- Purple Eyes: the eye color of the affected person changes to purple. The color turns deeper when the person hits puberty. However, they have normal eyesight just like any other person.
- Perfect Skin: the skin of the affected person becomes flawless and stops tanning. It also aging once the person hits the 50 age mark.
- Perfect Body: the patient tends to possess a perfect physique. The body stops gaining and losing weight, letting you attain an ideal physique.
- No Unwanted Hair: there is no unwanted hair growth on the body. Only the needy parts like head, eyebrows, nostrils, and lashes have hair growth.
- High Fertility Rate: women affected by Alexandria’s Genesis do not have menstruation. However, they have a really high fertility rate. They can conceive and bear healthy children while a normal female without menstruation is infertile.
- Excellent Immune: the patients with AG do not fall sick or catch diseases. They have a strong immune system and are not affected by any serious ailments.
- Negligible Body Waste: the amount of body waste from people with AG is quite negligible.
- Longer Life-Span: the patients with Alexandria’s Genesis are alleged to live long lives. They live for about 150-years easily for their body stops aging after the age of 50.
Probable Side-Effects of Alexandria’s Genesis
There hasn’t been any case reported of Alexandria’s Genesis until now. Nor has there been any side-effect reported. The symptoms that you read about are also the ones that people believe the affected person suffers from. Ignoring the pros, the cons of the symptoms can be regarded as the side-effects of AG. Like not falling sick, or living a super long life with no physical change could be tiresome.
Alexandria’s Genesis: Truth or Myth
There is no scientific report claiming Alexandria’s Genesis to be real. There is also no case ever reported in the documents too. Calling this disease a truth is thus quite tricky. A woman with no menstrual cycle and a high fertility rate is a magical condition. Not aging and living a life of about 150-years is not believable too because there is no human with such a long life ever reported. There are several diseases that can cause a change in eye color. However, this may turn to its normal shade once the disease is cured.
Regarding this syndrome as a myth is also hard to comprehend. Although not proven anywhere, there are folk tales telling about Alexandria’s Genesis. The tale of Alexandria from England hinders mankind from designating Alexandria’s Genesis as a myth.
While we lack facts and shreds of evidence, there’s no point in justifying the disease as a myth or truth. For a disease as shocking as Alexandria’s Genesis, it’s a viable option to wait until anything is proved. We can let the science justify AG and wait for clarification until then.